Are you looking for a role that offers client contact and builds on your financial and risk consulting background?
Fiserv's Advisory Services team seeks a Client Consultant -Risk and Compliance to assist complex product implementations, consult on and support the Fiserv product suite, with a focus on Risk Management and Compliance based software solutions.
This role can be based out of any Fiserv location or remote.
What does a great Client Consultant - Risk and Compliance do? You will:
- Analyze client's strategic goals and business requirements to provide the client with a detailed plan including system specifications for new product implementations, recommended practices for existing solutions and organizational/process changes
- Work with clients to establish system requirements and provides training and assistance in the testing of multiple configuration scenarios including SQL scripting and testing custom configurations
- Manage projects to ensure proper execution by facilitating collaborative work sessions with multiple business units within Fiserv and outside resources as the projects needed
- Conduct interviews and analyzes projects to gain in-depth understanding of customer needs and prioritize business requirements
- Coordinate with or serve as project management depending on the complexity of the project
- Provide data and analysis to identify workflow and business efficiencies, alternatives and gaps
- Gather, analyze and document current practices, workflows then use understanding of Fiserv systems to transform requirements into detailed system specifications and process recommendations
- Analyze and solve complex technical problems, assess business need, identify solutions and handle requirements across multiple projects
- Configure application parameters in several systems to meet client business requirements
- Ensures validation and testing of the solutions against business requirements
- Develop and deliver client training Provide written detailed project summary reports
- Review requirements from clients in relation to their business practices, and translate that information into system requirements, specifications and settings for software applications
- Identify and handle relevant project related issues for the assigned Bank Solutions FCRM applications
- Communicate progress and any potential problems to manager for awareness and/or resolution
- Develop and maintain appropriate project artifacts, applying SDLC methodologies as appropriate
- Maintain the highest professional standards in all internal and client related activities
- Work both remotely and at client sites as determined by the initial discovery process and may travel approximately 20-40%
- 2+ years of experience
- Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist or Willingness to pursue Certification
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management, Information Systems, Finance, Accounting or Business
- Experience using Fiserv software solutions and FCRM Financial Crimes Risk Management Suite
- Financial industry, BSA and AML experience
- Knowledge of SDLC methodologies such as waterfall and/or RUP
- Knowledge of Clarity Project Management Software
In a world moving faster than ever before, Fiserv helps clients deliver solutions in step with the way people live and work today - financial services at the speed of life. With 24,000 associates, we help more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver solutions to enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with solutions to our banking customers. We deliver comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers' expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions can preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels.
From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes
Fiserv bank platforms - Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, Signature - enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities, but they all help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.