What does a great Implementation Consultant do?
As an Implementation Consultant you are responsible for product management and development, service delivery and customer support related to the Fiserv bank platforms - Premier, Precision, Cleartouch and Signature. Each comprehensive suite helps clients improve the service and plan back-office operations by providing mission-critical banking functionality while also serving as a delivery path for an array of other advanced, value-adding Fiserv solutions.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Perform remote and/or on-site software implementations, and provide a replacement product support for Fiserv's clients via telephone, email, and web based contact routes.
- Deliver professional and timely client communications in reference to project updates, ongoing support items, and product implementation services.
- Deeply track, coordinate and detail all product implementation and support related activities.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of User documentation (hardware / software requirements, end-user technical information, internal procedures, etc.) as needed.
- Develop and maintain a full grasp of Fiserv products and stay abreast of relevant industry trends and standard methodologies
- Perform other duties as assigned
Basic Qualifications for Consideration :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum 2 years in customer facing projects, client support role, or IT service industry
- 2 years' Experience with Microsoft Windows Workstation and Server operating systems, physical and virtual environments
- Experience with software deployments
- Basic understanding of data communications and LAN/WAN
- Previous customer service background (remote experience)
- Possess strong investigative problem solving ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (internal and client facing)
- Excellent follow-up skills, attention to detail
- Experience with Premier core banking platform
Work Environment: Occasionally required to work evenings and weekends.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about "financial services" But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with solutions to our banking customers. We deliver comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers' expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions can preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels.
From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes
Fiserv bank platforms - Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, Signature - enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities, but they all help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.