What does a great Implementations Consultant do?
We are seeking an Implementation Support Consultant to join our team in supporting and delivering financial services implementations for outstanding products. The Implementation Support Analyst position is responsible for project intake, delivery and short-term post-production support while encouraging ongoing client relationships. This position requires coordination between external clients and key internal partners. In addition, you will be assisting clients to configure, test, and migrate data for production readiness.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Gathers client configuration and process requirements
- Tests upgrades, improvements, configuration changes, and code fixes
- Develops detailed test plans and schedules
- Conducts internal and external project meetings and provides updates to project team
- Collaborates with other project team members and organizational entities to identify and monitor issues, impacts and dependencies.
- Prepares and conducts informal and formal presentations
- Contributes to the change management process
- Supports occasional weekend testing or production events
- Documents new processes and procedures identified throughout the project relating to new product/feature functionality.
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent 8 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience with software development and/or implementation projects
- Min 2 years of experience in driving large projects with commercial banking/treasury products
- Experience working on multiple projects
- Experience in coordinating and leading meeting with clients (internal and external)
- Bachelor?s degree preferred
- Good troubleshooting & communication skills
- Demonstrated planning skills.
Who We Are:
Find Your Forward at Fiserv, a FORTUNE? 500 company, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 22,000 associates around the world, we?re pushing the boundaries of what?s possible with deep expertise and a dedication to innovation. At Fiserv, you?ll find a collaborative environment that values teamwork and flexibility. Our unique combination of expertise and creative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We?re helping more businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Our organization provides complementary capabilities that go well beyond web online banking with multi-channel information and transaction delivery solutions customized for individual business users. We serve as the intermediary between the company and our financial institution customers; serving as the customer advocate, guiding them through implementations and updates to our software. We design and support the highest quality online banking software available.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.