What does a great Implementation Analyst, Senior do?
You will provide conversion support to banks and credit unions by creating mapping data requirements for moving source data from donor systems into DNA. You will code stored procedures, map business logic, perform quality assurance testing, generate reports, and conduct data analysis to ensure accuracy of data and DNA functionality. This is a client facing role where professional communication and consultative support is required on every project.
Do you thrive in a dynamic, committed, and professional environment and would you like to be a part of a team that positively effects change? Are you up for a challenge of driving client experience forward?
It is an outstanding time to join Fiserv and take on a rewarding and challenging role that helps to drive significant change in a rapidly evolving and growing organization.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- You will guide converting financial institutions in the development of detailed mapping specifications combining data layouts with banking and credit union business logic within the loan servicing portfolio
- Perform detailed data analysis on their lending systems and reporting on all donor data files in an effort to consult on the necessary data mapping and coding requirements
- Create, test and run application Stored Procedures in consumer loan and mortgage loans that match the client mapping specifications and convert data into DNA
- You will balance the institution's financial and reportable account information for all data cuts and live conversions
- Direct and perform QA testing and database validation for all data cuts, mock events, and live conversions
- Develop conversion related reports for data cleanup, data validation, and general analysis
- You will provide mock and conversion weekend support, as well as cut support for conversion of data, balancing, and data review
- You will assist in consultation with application and project management specialist to direct the client throughout their implementation to DNA
- Participate in post live client service lending projects and process improvement team initiatives
- You will guide staff level team members on data conversion efforts detailed on lending processes and functions
- Perform training and mentoring of new hires and the testing of new tools for process efficiencies
Basic q ualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Mathematics, Finance, Business Administration
- Proficient in PL/SQL and SQL, this includes the development of database objects, including editing stored procedures, as well as writing functions, packages and triggers
- Ability to validate programming results against requirements and donor data
- Experience working with Oracle databases and/or relational databases in an implementations environment
- Strong knowledge of lending or customer demographic terminology, process, policies, procedures, reporting, and regulations
- Self-directed and willing to work under strict deadlines with precision and accuracy
- Knowledge of programming standards, software development tools, and technical specification experience
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks to completion with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 7+ years of experience in PL/SQL and SQL programming
- 5+ years of experience in system conversions and in a remote working environment
- Up to 25%
- Occasional weekend and holiday work required
- Remote (telecommute) position
In this role you will be aligned with our Open Solutions division which offers multi-charter solutions to banking and credit union clients in a shared services model. Its flagship product, the DNA platform, is a real-time, open technology account processing solution for financial institutions seeking a modern technology architecture and looking to benefit from the power of data and integration.
In a world moving faster than ever before, Fiserv helps clients deliver solutions in step with the way people live and work today - financial services at the speed of life. With 24,000 associates, we help more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver solutions to enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.