What does a great Director, Client Management, Card Services do?
As a Director, Client Management in our Card Services group, you are responsible for managing a select portfolio of our largest clients, ensuring client satisfaction, and continuously promoting Fiserv to maximize client renewals and cross-sales. You will be providing the clients with the industry standard methodologies and strategic input while collaborating with them to deepen the overall partnership. By continually illustrating the value of the Fiserv partnership through measurement data such as ROIs and program performance updates, you will continue to drive the value of the relationship. This role requires strong territory planning skills, C-suite and operational level relationship building and the ability to link our value proposition to client goals.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Sell add-on products and services, and manage those opportunities through to close and implementation, using the Fiserv sales process.
- Your clients will leverage your partnership as an operational point of partner concern when appropriate.
- You will develop a deep understanding of client goals and objectives to help them succeed and meet assigned add-on sale, renewal, and customer satisfaction goals following Fiserv sales principles.
- You will Inform and interact with Fiserv leadership and client partner team on overall client relationship health where appropriate and own the Card Services client relationship.
- Understands what is important to our clients and their customers. Knows general marketplace basics and immediate operating context.
- Understands our clients' business challenges and seeks opportunities to identify Fiserv solutions that meet their needs and further build their trust. Stays current on Fiserv products and services
- Adjusts quickly to changing work priorities, while maintaining a positive attitude. Approaches new opportunities as a chance to learn and grow. Applies new learning and creative thinking to improve results.
- Actively and respectfully engages with others in discussions on difficult topics. Understands and acts in line with our Fiserv Values. States opinions in an open and straightforward manner. Is not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
- 6+ year's sales/account management experience in the financial services field.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize issues and work independently with a strong sense of accountability.
- Proven experience effectively interacting with all levels of clients and business associates including executive level management.
- Ability to travel 50%
- Card Services/Payment Experience 6+ years
- Experience working remotely
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about "financial services" But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with our card solutions team. Card Services authorizes and settles point-of-sale (POS) and ATM transactions, monitors and drives ATMs, provides nationwide switching of debit, credit, prepaid and ATM transactions, and owns the Accel Network. We provide clients with proven solutions to maximize profit, reduce cost, and mitigate risk.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.