About the Company:
We are excited to announce that Fiserv recently announced the sale of a majority interest in its Lending Solutions business to Warburg Pincus, LLC, a leading global private equity firm focused on growth investing. The new Joint Venture between Warburg and Fiserv will be run as an independent entity focused on building a combined vision of lending technology excellence to better serve the needs of clients and their customers.
We are seeking customer service focused individuals to work in a dynamic team environment, guiding customers through various needs. Working in a fast-paced and multitasking environment contact center, you will provide world class customer service to clients, vendors and internal contacts throughout the customer service lifecycle.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum one (1) year customer service experience in a call center environment
- Demonstrated ability to take independent initiative
- Intermediate proficiency with Windows based software programs (i.e. MSWord, Excel)
- Solid analytical and multi-tasking skills that result in solid decision-making skills and time management
- Strong customer/client focus with the ability to resolve issues with a positive outcome and desire to deliver a high touch engagement with each customer
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, high-volume office setting with great attention to detail
- Enjoys speaking on the phone
- Demonstrated ability to de-escalate customers turning bad experiences to positive ones
- Ability to manage high volume with high accuracy