What does a great Client Tech Support Rep V-Advisory do?
As an Advisory level Support Representative for Open Solutions DNA product suite you will provide direct support to our Financial Institution Customer. You will be a subject matter expert in the DNA's deposit product by providing consultation, leadership, training and support to the client before, during and after implementation, including the correct use of the system and application procedures. You will take the lead on understanding and managing client expectations to ensure our client's priorities and high impact items are being addresses swiftly. As the SME consultant you assist clients with the most complex and urgent cases.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Technical Analyst Team
- Attending client meetings with team members to provide higher level of support
- Providing knowledge transfer/training to the analyst and help hold them accountable for using new skillsets
- Working closely with Management to access knowledge gaps on the team
- Providing dedicated support for select premium and large bank clients as needed
- Providing on-call analyst support as needed but does not participate in the scheduled on-call or late shift rotation.
- Possesses advanced knowledge of Deposit DNA platform and Fiserv surround products
- A working knowledge of SQL with ability to write complex queries.
- 2 + years' experience in a leadership role
- 2 + years' experience in financial industry field, preferably in the Banking or the Credit Union industry.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to operate and work as part of a team
- Ability to effectively react in dynamic, customer facing situations
- Strong analytical skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Responsive, reliable and results oriented
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Associate may be requested to travel, depending upon department need.
Learn more about us.
In this role you will be aligned with our Open Solutions division which offers multi-charter solutions to banking and credit union clients in a shared services model. Its flagship product, the DNA platform, is a real-time, open technology account processing solution for financial institutions seeking a modern technology architecture and looking to benefit from the power of data and integration.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about "financial services" But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.