Job TitleAdvisory Intelligent Automation Business Consultant
What does a great Advisory Intelligent Automation Business Consultant do?
The Enterprise Automation Team is established to identify and drive digital transformation initiatives of critical strategic importance that are essential to the success of Fiserv businesses. This is a highly visible team in the organization, working with BU Presidents and Executive leadership. You will work in conjunction with SVP/VP of Intelligent Automation Center (IAC) to develop, deliver, and support intelligent automation programs.
We are seeking an individual with superior intellect, problem solving ability, and strong interpersonal skills to join a high performing Intelligent Automation team in one of the leading Financial Services Technology and Services Company. Necessary ingredients - smarts, energy, analytical prowess, take-charge attitude, excellent people skills, learning agility and a relentless approach to getting things done!
Ideal candidate will have a seamless blend of understanding operational excellence, technical know-how, communication and consulting skills.
- Work with Business Unit executives to unlock new streams of business value by deploying intelligent automation tools along with process redesign
- Lead demand generation for IA projects within the organization
- Lead full project lifecycle from diagnostic through deployment, as well as communication, change management and team mobilization/ onboarding
- Conduct rapid diagnostic phase- Problem statement, baseline, solution hypotheses, impact/ cost benefit analysis
- Conduct deep dive assessment- Current processes, customer journey, tech landscape, automation readiness
- Lead development of solution design in partnership with IA specialists
- Work with delivery teams to ensure project delivery is timely and high quality and adheres to best practices
- Own creation and approval of project business case
- Establish, track and report on project value drivers and financial impact
- Contribute to building the IAC repository of tools, playbooks and best practices
- Understand and manage stakeholder expectations to enable a successful partnership between stakeholders and Intelligent Automation team
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree in Technology or Business/ Finance fields
- 7+ years of work experience in management consulting, internal consulting or business transformation roles in a technology environment
- 3+ years of experience with implementing intelligent automation tools, robotics or system implementations along with basic understanding of key concepts related to Software Development Life Cycle, Information Security, and Digital Transformation
- Experience conducting rapid diagnostic phase - Problem statement, baseline, solution hypotheses, impact/ cost benefit analysis
- Experience conducting deep dive assessments - Current processes, customer journey, tech landscape, automation readiness
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- MBA preferred
- Demonstrated experience transforming businesses through enterprise-wide large-scale transformation initiatives such as intelligent automation, robotics, process redesign, and/or operating model design initiatives
- Strong project management experience and skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to present in a clear and concise manner to all levels within the enterprise
- Ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and prioritize tasks
- Results oriented person with a proven track record of on-time project delivery for large, cross-functional projects with global stakeholders
- Self-starter capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction
- Superior MS Office skills, including MS Project & Visio, Excel and PowerPoint Experience
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Experience working in a technology or software company a plus
- Familiarity with cloud hosting and robotic process automation a plus
- Certifications such as Lean, Six Sigma, PMP a plus
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about "financial services". But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company's policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.