Fischer Paper Products has got a brand-new bag! And we want YOU to jump on our Bag-Wagon! We are adding new production lines and machinery to our business due to growth. AND we are moving it all into a brand-new building. We’re a growing supplier of paper packaging to the foodservice industry.
We need to increase our skilled talent on the production floor; experienced leads and technicians with our equipment, able to troubleshoot and work with our R&D as we bring on new customers.
Your position will be defined by the level of talent you bring, and we want to talk to anyone who meets the following criteria:
- Experienced with Holweg, Garant pinch-bottom bag machines
- Experienced with Weber, Garant or other manufacture SOS handle bag machines
- Other paper converting and/or flexographic printing experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong mechanical aptitude and advanced tool knowledge
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude
- Develop positive working relationships throughout the Fischer team
Why Us? We offer:
- Great Pay based on experience!
- Clean, air-conditioned work environment
- Stable, growing organization
- Strong potential for development and career growth
- A friendly family owned, business casual work environment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Medical Reimbursement Program
- 401K with generous match
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Education Assistance
- AND a dedicated CEO working right beside you!
From our beginnings in 1972, the Fischer name has stood for exceptional service. We’re committed to perfection—delivering flexible, cost-effective solutions and accurate orders with short lead times that our customers can count on. And we continually invest in technology, people and process improvements to make it happen.
Fischer Paper Products
Why Work Here?Located in Antioch, Illinois, Fischer Paper Products is a family company with more than three generations of experience in manufacturing and supplying high-quality, food-safe paper products—including specialty bags, wraps, liners, napkin rings and more. Whether we’re custom printing, developing a seamless inventory management plan, or tailoring the fit and function of our bags and wraps, our team is passionate about creating packaging solutions that meet our client’s exacting performance needs. From our beginnings in 1972, the Fischer name has stood for exceptional service. We’re committed to perfection—delivering flexible, cost-effective solutions and accurate orders with short lead times that our customers can count on. And we continually invest in technology, people and process improvements to make it happen.
Awesome company, great benefits, and supreme products!