We are looking for a Commercial Account/Project Manager to sell commercial flooring products to our customers. The Account/Project Manager works in Hospitals, Schools, Hotels, Airports, and other locations where commerce occurs.
The Account/Project Manager’s role is to close business, and to manage that business all the way to the end of the project.
This Dynamic position requires mastery of multiple disciplines of business, construction, and an ability to learn quickly about a vast array of product specifications, installation practices, and the procedures of our work.
Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to balance ambitious individual sales quotas with efficient project management skills, and ensure a profitable outcome.
This position is based in our Billings, Montana office.
This is a Commission-Based Position where Top Earners can earn into 6-figures.
What does a Fischer Commercial Flooring Account Manager do?
Account/Project Managers (A/PM) sell flooring and installation services that our company provides. This starts with assembling an estimate based on drawings submitted by a client. Then, working with our Vendors, Installers, and interior Leadership the A/PM will build a proposal for consideration by the client. Once a “project” is sold, it is the A/PM’s responsibility to ensure that the work is coordinated with General Contractors, End-Users, and Site Superintendants, for successful completion, and profitability.
Daily Responsibilities of this position include:
· Operating as the lead point of contact for any, and all, matters specific to your accounts.
· Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships and serve as the lead point of contact.
· Generation of Project Estimates and Proposals.
· Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
· Material ordering, acquisition, and logistics of those materials.
· Coordinate Installation Crews’ schedules against project requirements and deadlines ensuring timely and successful delivery of our solutions.
· Oversee product application and ensure quality control throughout the process.
· Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external customers.
· Forecast and track key sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts.)
· Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
· Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
The Qualified Candidate possesses:
· A working knowledge of construction materials, estimation practices, and materials applications is helpful but not mandatory. We will train the right candidate.
· Previous work experience as an Account Manager, or relevant role is preferred but not mandatory.
· Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, in writing and verbally.
· Solid experience with computers, office suite products, and ability to learn new software
· Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
· Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
· Excellent listening, and negotiation skills.
· Must have a reliable vehicle, possess a valid driver’s license, and the ability to pass a background check