Enterprise Account Executive
FiscalNote Washington, DC
Enterprise Account Executive
About the Position
Armed with our industry-changing Issues Management platform, our Business Development team is seeking an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive to drive our market expansion and revenue growth. As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will play a critical role in helping potential customers harness the power of our technology and content to transform their businesses. With a deep understanding of enterprise-level sales, you will become a trusted strategic partner, leveraging your expertise to guide organizations in navigating risk, opportunity, and uncertainty. Your ability to empathize with customers' challenges and align our solutions to their long-term goals will be instrumental in closing new business opportunities.
About the Business Development Team at FiscalNote
The Business Development Team at FiscalNote serves as the primary touchpoint for our client-focused approach. We are committed to helping our clients identify challenges and providing innovative, data-driven, and practical solutions to better navigate the complexities of their industries. Leveraging our platform of software and information-services products, we empower individuals and organizations with timely and actionable insights. As a member of our Business Development Team, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in a diverse and innovative culture, aligned with our company values and mission. We foster collaboration and success in our modern, open-concept workspace located in downtown Washington D.C. Additionally, we actively engage with and support our community, seeking new opportunities to make a positive impact.
As an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive, you bring a wealth of knowledge and a track record of success in selling at the enterprise level. You possess exceptional empathy, interpersonal skills, and the ability to quickly establish trust with potential customers. Your deep understanding of the sales cycle enables you to identify ideal methods for penetrating accounts ripe for a sale. You recognize that building strong, long-lasting relationships and investing time in developing key accounts are essential for success. Your resilience, competitive nature, and intellectual curiosity drive your continuous personal and professional growth.What to Expect in This Position
- Strategically build, manage, and close enterprise-level deals in the sales pipeline.
- Maintain consistent outreach to prospects and adapt to the unpredictable nature of enterprise sales.
- Meet and exceed quarterly quotas for new business while nurturing ongoing opportunities.
- Conduct persuasive pitches and product demonstrations to C-level executives, tailoring the business use case based on real-time feedback.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as ProServ and Client Success to assist in closing deals and leverage marketing material to attract prospects.
- Engage in collaboration-centric selling with other Enterprise Sales team members to scope, build, and enhance opportunities.
- Actively participate in industry events to network and stay up-to-date with market trends.
- Proven track record of at least 5 years in B2B enterprise software or information services sales.
- Demonstrated success in consultative solutions selling to Fortune 1000 companies.
- Experience leading impactful demos and delivering compelling pitches to C-level executives.
- Consistently achieved or surpassed an annual quota of $1 million or more, consistently ranking in the top 20%.
- Expertise in closing complex sales cycles within competitive markets.
- Ability to combine professional services with software to create comprehensive solutions.
- Familiarity with Salesforce is required.
- Understand how to structure a path to plan to ensure quota achievement.
- Experience with territory management and partnering with Sales Development Representatives to align outreach.
Excited about this role, but don't meet 100% of the expected qualifications listed above? We'd still love for you to apply! FiscalNote is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where unique experiences are valued and everyone has the opportunity to contribute. Research has continuously shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet all of the listed qualifications. We want to help overcome this trend and seek to make space for unique and relevant skills and attributes. So, when applying to FiscalNote, rest assured that your application is reviewed by a living, breathing human being and evaluated based on key competencies needed for success in the position. Our Recruiting team maintains awareness of all open roles which means your application may be assessed against multiple positions and we will reach out to gauge your interest in other opportunities as appropriate. Questions or concerns? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd be happy to connect!
As part of FiscalNote's commitment to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with medical conditions or disabilities that will enable their access to the hiring process. If you need an accommodation, please send an email to email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request.
FiscalNote is the premier information services company focused on global policy and market intelligence. By combining AI technology, expert analysis, and legislative, regulatory, and geopolitical data, FiscalNote is reinventing the way that organizations minimize risk and capitalize on opportunity.
Home to CQ, Roll Call, Oxford Analytica, and VoterVoice, FiscalNote empowers more than 5,000 clients worldwide to monitor, manage, and act on the issues that matter most to them. To learn more about FiscalNote and its family of brands, visit FiscalNote.com and follow @FiscalNote.
At FiscalNote, we Lead with Values
Know your Audience · Find the Truth · Drive Alignment · Level Up · Own the Job · Bias for Action · Support the Family
FiscalNote is continuing to hire new talent, with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. New team members, along with our current staff, will temporarily work remotely (unless communicated otherwise).
FiscalNote supports our people by enabling team members with flexibility and benefits to promote well-being and balance, ensuring all FiscalNoters can bring their authentic selves to work. We start by offering competitive salaries, retirement accounts, and equity packages to ensure we're all FN owners. Plus, our comprehensive benefits packages align with regional requirements and expectations no matter where you are located across the globe. Learn more at https://careers.fiscalnote.com/benefits/.
FiscalNote values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. FiscalNote is an EEOC employer.
FiscalNote uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify.
January 17, 2024
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.