Work in a fast-paced mail production environment. This position works across all sorting platforms to include paper sort, scanner, and e-sort. The GHX Processor is responsible for healthcare invoicing and billing accuracy. This position includes a pay increase after successful completion of certifications.
The principal duties for GHX Processor include, but are not limited to:
• Scan processed documents from inventory
• Quality assurance for proper batch headers
• Paper sort into proper batches
• E-sort, ensuring accuracy of tracking, barcodes, and headers
• Process Invoices and billing for accuracy and up to date reporting
May included other duties as assigned or deemed necessary:
• Able to manage multiple tasks
• Comfortable working in a production environment and meeting deadlines
• Must be a team player
• Must have good retention skills (lots of keywords to memorize)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to execute precise instructions
• Must be able to work a varied work week and hours to include Saturdays
• Must have intermediate computer literacy
• Data entry 95% minimum accuracy
Experience and Training Guidelines
• High School Diploma or GED required
• College degree a plus
• 1-3 years customer service experience, is a plus
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time
• Must be able to push kart up to 40 lbs.
• Must be able to lift totes up to 20 lbs.
• Working within time constraints
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Firstsource Transaction Services USA, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of age (40 & over), race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, sexual Orientation, gender identity or any other protected class in accordance with applicable law.