Firstlight Homecare Sarasota, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FirstLight Home Care is a growing home care company hiring Home Health Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants throughout Sarasota, Venice, Port Charlotte, Englewood and Punta Gorda. We are looking for compassionate, responsible caregivers to work with our elderly and disabled clients. Most importantly, we're seeking caregivers that want to make a difference in their lives.
Why you should work for us:
- Competitive pay - $13.00 - $14.00/hour to start
- In house HHA training offered
- Sponsorship for CNA training
- CEU and additional training offered
- Holiday pay
- Affordable Comprehensive Health & Dental Insurance with minimum 30 hours/week
- 1 week paid vacation after 1 year of employment
- Flexible scheduling - full time, part time
- Immediate openings with flexible start date
- Supportive team and office staff
- $50 Friendship Referral Bonus Program
- Valid Drivers License
- Proof of authorization to work in the US
- Clear level II background check
- CPR certification
- Automobile insurance
- Negative PPD test results
- State CNA or HHA license required for skilled roles. We also have openings for Caregiver Companions without state certifications
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Training
- HIV/AIDS Training
- Elder Abuse Training
Firstlight HomecareWhy Work Here?
We are a growing company that is looking to hire immediately! Flexible Shifts, Full time, Part time, Overnights, Weekends, Weekdays!
FirstLight Home Care is a leading provider of non-medical home care services, helping individuals achieve the quality of life they deserve. We are a lifeline and peace of mind not only for seniors, but for people recovering from illness, injury or surgery; adults with disabilities; new and busy mothers; veterans; and anyone over the age of 18 who needs extra assistance.