Part Time Server
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We Wine. We Dine. We Build Careers. Do you desire to work and serve with an outstanding organization who values employee empowerment and engagement? We are hiring for Servers to join our family at Scottsdale House Community Association!
No late nights! We are looking to hire a Server with a part-time scheduled from 10 A - 2 PM Tuesday - Saturday along with the option of picking up additional shifts from 4 PM - 10 PM.
- Uphold the highest level of customer service and a friendly, approachable attitude towards guests and staff
- Maintain a professional appearance and mannerism
- Accommodate special requests from guests or alternative solution that better suit business needs or advise management to further assess and provide options
- Thrive in a high-volume and elevated service environment. Ensure the delivery of a seamless service by thinking quickly on your feed, managing/ anticipating guest and member needs and ensure servers, Executive Chef and General Manager are supported
- Ensure food orders are finished being plated and coursed out correctly before appropriately serving to members/guests
- Adhere to health and safety policy (allergy procedures) is followed as well as all company processes, procedures, and standards and local, state, and federal law as applicable
- Work as one team with one goal; to serve members and guests their food and/or drink items in a timely manner and support the team by running items from expo and service bar that are outside of your section
- Clean and stock server alley and expo area
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions who asked by members and/or guest
Physical Requirements & Working Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standing, sitting, walking for extended periods of time may be required.
- Ability to safely lift up to 25-30 lbs. following appropriate safety procedures.
- Ability to work in office, as we do not operate remotely.
*FirstService Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FirstService Residential does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
FirstService Residential is North America's foremost property management firm. Our dedication, responsiveness and integrity are why thousands of communities across the U.S. and Canada choose FirstService Residential to manage their properties. We have expertise working with complex communities with large budgets and numerous amenities. In addition, we manage commercial associations and mixed-use developments, as well as multi-family and investor-owned rental and REO properties for institutional and private equity clients.
We're all about our associates, and as we continue to grow, we're looking for even more quality people who share our dedication to doing what's right, improving residents' quality of life, building great relationships and truly making a difference for their clients, their colleagues and themselves. Is that you? If so, apply today or join our community and learn more about FirstService Residential.
To learn more about our company and culture, please visit www.fsresidential.com/arizona
4800 N 68th StScottsdale, AZ
FoodView all jobs at FirstService Residential
Get fresh Part Time Server jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.