GENERAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
Part Time position
- Customer Service
- Provides outstanding customer service to residents, owns the responsibilities of the position, and takes initiative in problem solving in a manner that improves relationships internally and externally.
- Retrieves voicemail messages. Answers questions on programs and activity services. Directs telephone inquiries to appropriate departments.
- Maintains confidence of the Association and residents with regard to internal policies and procedures and confidential member billing and accounts.
- Activity and Event Registration
- Is responsible for all aspects of program reservations including registering, updating, adjusting, canceling, refunding, voiding and correcting information as necessary or instructed, waiting lists, accurately checks-in and provides/prints rosters for events/day trips with itineraries.
- Provides accurate information to residents at all times.
- Has knowledge of registration information and payment inquiries for when resident misplaces receipts.
- Makes program/activity reservation confirmation calls as necessary.
- Monetary Responsibilities
- Is responsible for all aspects of a cash drawer and Point of Sale system, including collecting and tracking monies for registration and retail point of sale, providing receipts to customers, having general knowledge of cash reporting procedures, opening and closing shift responsibilities, and reconciling and reporting.
- General Office
- Consistently demonstrates proficiency and accuracy and is able to perform daily functions using Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet search, shared files, and email, as well as other office equipment, including but not limited to printers, scanners, phones.
- Responsible for checking email frequently for updates and information on a timely basis.
- Assists with assigned administrative duties as directed. Correctly completes assignments and tasks in a timely manner in spite of interruptions and distractions.
- Performs with detailed accuracy and high customer service, clerical duties including but not limited to phone, faxing, word processing, creation and photocopying of office materials.
- Maintains activity desk information forms as needed—flyers, refund forms, handouts, brochures, room reservation forms, etc.