Operations Manager Call Center
FirstService Residential, NV Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Manage, supervise and direct all aspects of the Contact Center. Ensure that the Center is properly staffed with qualified and well trained Customer Care Specialists. Provide leadership, guidance, performance management and accountability for key performance measures. Analyze trends and develop appropriate action plans to manage challenges, recommends process and procedure improvements. Responsible for maintaining and building client relationships, ensuring all systematic and contact handling needs are met if not exceeded.
- Determines Care Center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews
- Ensures budgetary requirements are met,; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Maintains and improves Care Center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs
- Accomplishes Care Center human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Prepares Care Center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in Care Center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Perform operations floor work when necessary including handling supervisor and manager calls
- Create business proposals and SOP's for both new and existing clients
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Requirements & Skills
- An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED
- 5+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems
- 3+ years of management and/or supervisory experience
- Basic proficiency with Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications.
- 8+ years working in a Call Center environment
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and deadlines, as well as work independently and prioritize time effectively.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems creatively.
- Professional demeanor. Dependable, and able to maintain confidential information.
We know that every member of our team enhances our success by delivering innovative programs and exceptional service that make a difference, every day, to those we serve. So we are highly selective in recruiting top quality professionals who demonstrate integrity, responsiveness, reliability and above all, a commitment to serving the needs of our residents and communities.
If your commitment to quality and service matches ours, we invite you to review our current career-advancing opportunities and join an amazing team!
FirstService Residential, NVWhy Work Here?
We love making a difference in the lives of not only our clients, but our 17,000+ Associates!
As North America’s property management leader and industry trailblazer, FirstService Residential offers an extensive selection of exciting career and personal growth opportunities throughout the U.S. and Canada. We know that every member of our team enhances our success by delivering innovative programs and exceptional service that make a difference, every day, to those we serve. So we are highly selective in recruiting top quality professionals who demonstrate integrity, responsiveness, reliability and above all, a commitment to serving the needs of our residents and communities. If your commitment to quality and service matches ours, we invite you to review our current career-advancing opportunities and join an amazing team!
AddressLas Vegas, NV