FirstOption Workforce Solutions New Braunfels, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Demonstrates operational excellence in safety, quality, delivery, cost, and organizational development and maintains compliance with all regulations and laws.
- Proactively reduces EH&S risks and promotes safe behaviors in the workplace.
- Executes long-term planning to create initiatives that further the company’s overall goals.
- Coordinates assigned departments to foster exchange of ideas and teamwork.
- Assesses departmental budgets to minimize expenses and optimize profits.
- Manages objectives for operating budgets, capital plans, and cost savings targets.
- Identifies potential problems and points of friction and works to find solutions to maximize efficiencies and revenue.
- Communicates with General Manager or other senior management about shifting company priorities and projects as needed and identifies opportunities to expand or shift course to take advantage of changes in market.
- Standardizes best practices across area of support and continuous improvements.
- Provides the necessary coordination of activities with internal and external suppliers and customers. Fosters excellent communication internally and externally.
- Manages capacity, demand, and resource plans to ensure rate readiness.
- Supports the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process.
- Ensures successful implementation of new product development activities.
- Develops business tools in support of efficient material flow in the value stream.
- Achieves inventory improvements and manages manufacturing output and variances.
- Executes manufacturing technologies and world class manufacturing initiatives.
- Champions change through the active support of capital investment and processes.
- Drives employee engagement, positive culture, and strategic workforce planning.
- Maintains appearance standards, presence and professional communication skills and ensures employee needs are met; responds to employee requests/concerns to ensure a high level of employee dignity and respect.
- Production Ownership: Responsible for oversight, efficiency, productivity, and accountability of each assigned department to meet customer service needs.
- Collaborates with Quality to ensure all production output meets work specifications to eliminate product variances, waste, and customer complaints.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of succession plan and cross-training to ensure business continuity.
- Develops department key performance indicators (KPI’s) for monthly review/analysis of actual results vs. plan and drives continuous improvements.
- Trains employees and process owners in system and data evaluation and manipulation to support KPI’s and department expectations.
- Reports building and equipment sanitation, OSHA, and safety concerns immediately.
- Adheres to and enforces company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution/college or university in Engineering or business-related field or a related field. Five (5) years Production experience with three (3) years in a management role; or an equivalent combination of education and/or related experience. Master’s degree and Certified in Lean manufacturing and Six-Sigma with a demonstrated ability to establish and mature a Continuous Improvement culture, preferred.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Strong analytical, numerical abilities; proficient in excel and results oriented.
- Experience with Operations Planning (S&OP) and budgeting processes and principles.
- Experience in applying effective lean manufacturing principles and techniques.
- Skills in principles of updating processes/process improvements and software updates.
- Ability to organize resources, establish priorities, delegate, supervise & follow up.
- Skills in effectively listening, communicating verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships internally and externally.
- Proficiency with PC, management software and Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT).
- Knowledge of electro-mechanical assembly components.
- Experience with automation equipment, such as CNC, reticulating arms, automatic bagging, circuit board and soldering equipment preferred.
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Workforce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at our Company, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.
FirstOption Workforce Solutions
AddressNew Braunfels, TX
ManufacturingView all jobs at FirstOption Workforce Solutions