This position will potentially cover varied geographical regions and travel will be expected 80% of the time. Looking for candidates that are potentially willing to relocate and are willing to cover varied geographical areas of the country. Our office is based in Blue Ash, Ohio however this will be a remote position and will be looking at candidates in different geographical areas across the country.
What is a Regional Operations Director?
The Regional Operations Director is a lead player on the field support team who seeks to maximize the success of franchise owners across the country. This position provides direct operational support to each franchise owner for matters pertaining to franchise start-up effectiveness, initial franchise development, and ongoing achievement of business results. The Business Development Director serves as the “front line” operational support resource for every owner in their defined region and is an acting coach or advisor on matters pertaining to the business.
- Must have 8 years Non Medical Home Care Experience
- Must have 8 years Franchise Operations Support Experience
- Must have 8 years Home Care Multi-Unit Operations Experience
- This position will be supporting varied geographical areas of the United States and will require 80% travel.
***this is not a sales position
What is a day in the life of a Regional Operations Director like?
- Meet with franchise owners in-person and virtually to continually coach, guide, and enable business growth
- Establish best practices for franchise owners to ensure execution of community relations activities
- Support of all technology platforms
- Attend, lead, and facilitate regional and national meetings
- Drive results as defined by goals and KPIs through consistent reinforcement of franchise operating systems
You are a great fit for this role if you have:
- 8+ years of successful experience in business development(not sales but developing all aspects of the business for our Franchise Owners), business ownership, or franchise support
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred or equivalent experience in the home care or senior care industry
- Operational or staffing experience in the non-medical home care or senior care industry (preferred)
- Successful experience overcoming business obstacles while working through others and demonstrating creativity to drive business growth
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, strong project management skills, conflict management, and multitasking abilities
Join our FirstLight culture, which rewards service excellence and compassion!
- People-centric, team-oriented culture
- 15 days of Paid Time-off in the first year
- 7 paid holidays each calendar year
- Medical/dental/vision insurance eligibility
- 401(k) offering
- Wellness initiatives including fitness club membership reimbursement
- Award Winning: Best Places to Work in Cincinnati, OH - 2017, 2018, Forbes America's Best Franchises- 2018, INC 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies- 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018