Responsible for sales administrative functions: answering phone; preparing quotations; project management and scheduling; job costing; product pricing and availability. The Coordinator will maintain the internal database for sales reporting, quoting and general sales support. This position will work with the Sales Coordination and Solution Architect teams to enable the Sales teams success.
Specific Job Duties:
- Supports FirstLight Sales efforts by Preparing quotations, obtaining pricing and availability;
- Oversee Sales quoting/tickets process - Ensuring quotes and Sales requests are being managed and responded to in a timely fashion.
- Corresponds with all distribution, manufacturing and strategic partners;
- Completes analysis, reports and filing for NYS Contract;
- Provides backup support to outside sales staff;
- Maintains FirstLight project and Smartnet databases;
- Generates and presents job costing reports;
- Assists in composing customer letters and lead generation materials;
- Prepares customer-presentation binders;
- Understand Cisco sales programs and pricing;
- Understand VIP and other incentive pricing programs and use them to company's advantage - adding value to the bottom line; Possesses an awareness of Cisco technology
- Associates degree or comparable technical degree.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in telecom workflow or relevant operational experience in related fields such as sales, or project management
- A minimum of 2 years experience in related fields such as Dispatch, Scheduling, Office Manager
- Skills - Microsoft Office Products, Database Query, Work Flow Process
- Knowledge of quoting process
- Knowledge of Cisco Smartnet process
- Knowledge of Autotask and ability to maneuver through Autotask
- Successful completion of this assignment will be evidenced by:
- Timely and accurate quotes as evidence by internal and external customer satisfaction;
- Create productive communications between pre-sales, sales and engineers;
- Respond to customer requests in a timely fashion;
- Ability to suggest improvements to processes and procedures.
We offer a competitive base salary as well as an outstanding benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, paid training, and paid holidays and vacation.