- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re seeking a flexible and versatile Marketing Manager with a proven track record of success who will be responsible for the implementation of tools, programs, events and capabilities focused on vertical marketing.
- Develops and implements and measures success of targeted marketing campaigns; including tactics and resources necessary to achieve the goals of the organization
- Participates in the development of and is responsible for adhering to the marketing department's annual budget
- Assists with company, industry and customer events
- Supports marketing communications efforts
- Liaison for the assigned sales teams and responds to requests for marketing assistance
- Responsible for developing and executing marketing programs which grow base of new customers and incremental revenue from existing customers
- Maintains a consistent brand image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events in accordance with company guidelines
- Actively seeks ways to enhance the Company’s brand recognition through a number of mediums including social media, blogging, website, direct mail and advertising
- Gleans market intelligence by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Some travel may be required (10-20%).
- Other tasks as required
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional experience marketing and a demonstrated track record of accomplishments in the marketing of high-quality B to B products targeted to companies in Financial Services, Healthcare, and SLED industries
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects on-schedule and on-budget
- Strong verbal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven success at successful lead generation strategies and analytics
- Familiarity with Social Media and SEO strategies
- Experience leveraging SalesForce, Pardot, Terminus and other marketing tools
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, and Excel)
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing/business or equivalent experience preferred
FirstLight, headquartered in Albany, New York, provides fiber-optic data, Internet, data center, cloud and voice services to enterprise and carrier customers throughout the Northeast connecting more than 13,000 locations in service with more than 125,000 locations serviceable by our more than 25,000-route mile network. FirstLight offers a robust suite of advanced telecommunications products featuring a comprehensive portfolio of high bandwidth connectivity solutions including Ethernet, wavelength, and dark fiber services as well as dedicated Internet access solutions, data center, cloud and voice services. FirstLight’s clientele includes national cellular providers and wireline carriers and many leading enterprises, spanning high tech manufacturing and research, hospitals and healthcare, banking and financial, secondary education, colleges and universities, and local and state governments.
FirstLight Fiber is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with state and federal laws, FirstLight’s equal opportunity policy is that all applicants and employees are treated equally by the company with respect to employment opportunities, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or veteran disability.
FirstLight Fiber, Inc
BusinessView all jobs at FirstLight Fiber, Inc
Get fresh Live Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.