Marketing Analysis Intern
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Marketing Analysis Intern
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
FirstLight is searching for an Intern – Marketing Analysis with a primary focus on marketing analytics and reporting, who thrives in a dynamic business environment. This position will primarily entail data analytics and reporting. Secondary, it will entail data management and data integrity support. This role will perform a range of duties on multiple projects at once. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power BI is necessary, A knowledge of the full suite of Microsoft Office applications is desire, and Knowledge of SQL is a plus. This role will also be responsible for marking preliminary observations of reports and working closely with the Director of Marketing Analysis & Programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze sales funnels and other sales data
- Create reports from various data sources
- Identify key trends and insights found within the data
- Conduct competitive research
- Assist with data cleansing to improve the reliability of reporting
- Work in fast-paced environment with multiple projects in flight at any given time
- Thrive in a team environment
- Make a positive impact on the marketing analytics capability of the marketing department with limited oversight
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
- This position is targeted to work in the classic workday (8:30am – 5pm) timeframe under normal circumstances, although there is some flexibility
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, and SKILLS:
- A successful candidate will have some college experience
- Minimum of three (3) months relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior work in a marketing analytics is a plus. Prior work in telecom or technology marketing is also a plus
- To be successful, a candidate must be a self-motivated leader who can create trust within the organization and work collaboratively with all levels of the organization. Also, a candidate must be organized, and results focused in delivering favorable financial results and supporting work
FirstLight, headquartered in Albany, New York, provides fiber-optic data, Internet, data center, cloud and voice services to enterprise and carrier customers throughout the Northeast connecting more than 13,000 locations in service with more than 125,000 locations serviceable by our more than 25,000-route mile network. FirstLight offers a robust suite of advanced telecommunications products featuring a comprehensive portfolio of high bandwidth connectivity solutions including Ethernet, wavelength, and dark fiber services as well as dedicated Internet access solutions, data center, cloud and voice services. FirstLight’s clientele includes national cellular providers and wireline carriers and many leading enterprises, spanning high tech manufacturing and research, hospitals and healthcare, banking and financial, secondary education, colleges and universities, and local and state governments.
FirstLight Fiber is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with state and federal laws, FirstLight’s equal opportunity policy is that all applicants and employees are treated equally by the company with respect to employment opportunities, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or veteran disability.
FirstLight Fiber, Inc
BusinessView all jobs at FirstLight Fiber, Inc