Have you considered being a Professional Customer Service Representative? Now is your chance!
We need full-time Customer Service Representatives in Portland, OR to act as a liaison for our internal/ external customers, providers, and client. We are seeking compassionate, driven, team-oriented people to serve our elderly and disabled customers by supporting them with transportation solutions. If you are ambitious, good with people, and enjoy a diverse community, then you will enjoy this role working with our friendly cross-functional team.
That is why our employees call this the "love-what-you-do" line of work!
Our Customer Service Representatives enjoy:
- Paid Training Provided!
- Friendly Office Environment
- Vast Opportunities for Advancement
Our Customer Service Representatives are responsible for:
- Accurately recording and documenting incidents using internal software
- Performing preliminary research into customer issues
- Providing timely written and verbal responses
- Working with confidential information, using high level of discretion
- Educating customers regarding LIFT services and ADA
- Reviewing after hours voicemails
- Processing all Customer Data Change Forms
- Partnering with client Trimet, to gather information to resolve service issues
- Assisting Customer Service Agents with escalations as needed
- Processing operator/dispatch reports as needed
To qualify as a Customer Service Representative, you'll need:
- High School/GED Diploma
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, & computer skills with effective listening skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and understandably both orally and in writing
- Have the ability to adapt to (and influence) change
- Tri-county geographical knowledge
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- To be effective under stress
- Exemplary attendance
- Must be committed to a SAFETY lifestyle
- Ability to sit for extended hours in an office environment
First Transit carries approximately 350 million passengers a year. As a call center representative, you will play an integral role in our mission to provide solutions for an increasingly congested world by keeping people moving and communities prospering. APPLY TODAY!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.