Do you have caregiving or another type of social service experience? Or do you just love helping others?
We do too!
Have you considered being a Professional Customer Service Representative?
Now is your chance!
We need part-time Customer Service Representatives in Clackamas, OR to act as a liaison for our internal/external customers, transportation providers, and clients. We are seeking compassionate, understanding, driven, team-oriented people to serve our customers that often are elderly, or have a physical or mental health disability. We support our clients by offering transportation solutions to get to various appointments within our community.
That is why our employees call this the "love-what-you-do" line of work!
Our Customer Service Representatives enjoy:
- Paid Training Provided!
- Supportive Office Environment
- Vast Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Salary
- 10 hour shifts -- two days a week
- Knowing That You Are Making a Difference in Someone's Life!
Our Customer Service Representatives are responsible for:
- Effectively communicating with internal/external customers, transportation providers, and clients as needed in order to provide exceptional customer service
- Answer incoming calls from the community to set up, or check on transportation arrangements
- Call medical offices to verify appointments
- Maintaining working knowledge of our programs, HIPAA laws and OHA guidelines in order to answer customer inquiries
- Use programs to research and analyze and document complaints, incidents, and concerns
- Entering error-free trip information into the scheduling database
- Research, identify and tailor transportation solutions for customers to meet the needs of the individual
- Navigating through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy
To qualify as a Customer Service Representative, you'll need:
- A High School diploma or GED
- Exceptional customer service skills with professional, customer-focused telephone etiquette
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to promote teamwork and cooperation
- To maintain an excellent attendance record
- Proficient in time management and multi-tasking
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Capability to type 30+ WPM
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to sit for extended hours in an office environment where at times, the chatter can be loud
- To be non-judgmental of our customers
- An interest in ongoing personal development through training and coaching
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills
- To pass a federal criminal background check and drug test
First Transit carries approximately 350 million passengers a year. As a call center representative, you will play an integral role in our mission to provide solutions for an increasingly congested world by keeping people moving and communities prospering. APPLY TODAY!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.