Relationship Manager Associate
- Expired: September 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Relationship Manager Associate (RMA) provides administrative processing support to the Relationship Manager (RM) team while providing a high level of customer service to clients. The RMA performs various support duties pertinent to meeting the needs of FirstBank’s clients and development of new business, and functions as an extension of the RM team for sales opportunities and brand awareness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Function as a member of the Relationship Manager team providing support to Commercial Real Estate and/or Retail Banking teams as needed.
- Prepare and review all account documentation pertinent to loans, and monitor the administration of the loan closing process.
- Review loan files to ensure file completeness, including the proper security of designated collateral.
- Monitor past dues and future maturities, manage draws, and update RMs on a regular basis.
- Actively work to develop relationships with all Bank partners to identify cross-sell opportunities and referral business.
- Answer phones and/or greet FirstBank visitors, providing assistance and direction as appropriate.
- May assist with preparation of Loan Committee packets.
- Provide consistent, distinctive service to all clients when delivering the FirstBank service experience.
- Practice safe and sound bank procedures, including adherence to applicable laws and regulations, internal controls, operational procedures, risk management policies, and security protocols.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Exhibit a foundational understanding of banking industry regulatory compliance including FirstBank-specific policies and procedures, applying knowledge and best practices as appropriate.
- High school diploma or the equivalent required, with Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum two years with banking experience preferred
- May require National Mortgage Lending Service (NMLS) certification
#LI-OnsiteEmployment Type: Full-Time
BusinessView all jobs at FirstBank
Get fresh Retail Administrative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.