IT Site Support Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Associate must provide top quality IT Support to all employees in the local office and other FirstBank personnel or clients that are working from or being supported by the team. This IT support includes answering the Help Line and hands-on IT problem solving, coordinating hardware and software for new hires, terminations, and transfers, administrating various IT applications and telecommunications support.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide responsive, timely support to all end-user questions and support requests. Answer the support help line, resolve the problem, document in the Service Desk Tool and ensure follow-through if the call is passed to another person. Set end-user expectations for resolution time and communicate changes in status as necessary.
- Work closely with other IT staff to insure clear communication on outstanding issues and user problems. Work as a team to distribute outstanding support problems and/or requests to even workload, establish priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Desktop support for all FirstBank standard applications including but not limited to Microsoft Windows, Office, mobile devices, and associated applications, Antivirus, MS Outlook, and other communication applications.
- Work directly with Network and/or Application group to resolve difficult problems including LAN, WAN, and special application issues.
- Perform installation, configuration and upgrades of desktop hardware and software as determined by IT and FirstBank established procedures.
- Responsible for adhering to FirstBank established security procedures.
- Assists with hardware inventory to make sure it is up-to-date and accurate, maintaining proper inventory levels for new hires, replacement of frequently needed parts and redundancy factors and communicating low inventory levels.
- Assists with maintenance of documentation of IT procedures, system configuration standards, maintenance, and upgrades.
- Basic administration of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and Windows environment
- Identify potential problems (out of disk space, virus found), report to the Network group for resolution.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all FirstBank associates and partners.
- Approximately 10-25% travel, some overnight travel is required.
- Other projects duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with the disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education and /or Experience
- Minimum Associate Degree in IT, or equivalent work experience
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of hardware troubleshooting and repair skills
- Strong background in Microsoft, Cisco, ShoreTel, or other technologies desirable
- ITIL Foundations, A+, MCSA/MCSE, CCT/CCNA or other certifications desirable
TechnologyView all jobs at FirstBank