VP, Relationship Banker II
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About First Western Trust.
First Western's mission is to be the best private bank for the western wealth management client. We believe that each of our clients shares our entrepreneurial spirit and values our sophisticated, high-touch wealth management services that are tailored to meet their specific needs. We provide a trusted adviser platform with an established approach to investment management through a branded network of boutique private trust bank offices located across Colorado, Arizona, Wyoming and California.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, we provide a fully integrated suite of wealth management services on a private trust bank platform, which includes a comprehensive selection of deposit, loan, trust, wealth planning and investment management products and services.
You can find us trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "MYFW."
Your Potential at First Western Trust
Are you looking for a career in banking? Do you enjoy solving problems and working through challenges? Do you have a passion for analyzing financial data and providing value through recommendations? Do you want to be part of a culture of growth?
Great! If you are ready to join a growing team, apply now! We are looking for highly motivated, detail oriented, self-starters for a great career opportunity.
Pay Range: $83,700 - $100,350 annually, based on experience
Full Range: $83,700 - $108,675 annually
Classification: Full-time, Exempt
Application Close Date: Open until filled
- Contributes to profit center production goals including loans, deposits and assets under management; individual annual production goal to be assigned in conjunction with the annual office sales goals.
- Responsible for identifying and introducing new clients to the firm.
- Facilitates loan requests for new and existing client relationships; manages loans through the approval process by acting as a liaison between support groups.
- Monitors and administrates loan portfolios including borrowing bases, covenant tracking, collateral exceptions, loan documentation, and loan requests.
- Knowledge of complex cash flow and credit analysis, appraisal policy, and collateral, including borrowing bases and performance triggers.
- Manages commercial and industrial construction and real estate deals.
- Learns from other financial professionals' expertise in wealth planning, investment management, trust and depository services, and then applies this comprehensive knowledge to further develop client portfolios.
- Maintain current knowledge of and comply with all applicable laws and regulations, policies and procedures.
- Know and comply with all Company policies set forth on the Company's Intranet;
- Review Associate Handbook and Company Policies annually, as prescribed by Human Capital;
- Complete and Comply with the Companies Code of Ethics and Conflict of Interest Questionnaire and Policy Acknowledgement;
- Complete all assigned training on time.
- Embrace and adhere to First Western's Core Values
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related experience - Required
- RMA or Omega level training - Preferred
- 3-5 years client-facing lending role - Required
- 3-5 years underwriting and credit experience - Preferred
- NMLS upon hire - Required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with exceptional Excel skills
- Experience working with banking and credit software
- Experience with CRM preferred
- Strong mathematical skills
- High initiative and follow-through
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Able to organize, prioritize and multi-task, self-starter
- Experience working with high net-worth individuals
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Strong Bonus Potential
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off + Bank Holidays
Ready to Apply? Please submit your resume and cover letter and answer the questions below. A member from our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch with you shortly should they determine your qualifications are fit for the role.
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: https://myfw.com/careers/
First Western will accommodate applicants with disabilities who need help applying for a position. Contact TalentManagement@myfw.com for assistance.
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. Equal Opportunity Employer including disabilities / vets.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at First Western