Private Banker III
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $84,000 Yearly
About First Western Trust.
First Western's mission is to be the best private bank for the western wealth management client. We believe that each of our clients shares our entrepreneurial spirit and values our sophisticated, high-touch wealth management services that are tailored to meet their specific needs. We provide a trusted adviser platform with an established approach to investment management through a branded network of boutique private trust bank offices located across Colorado, Arizona, Wyoming and California.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, we provide a fully integrated suite of wealth management services on a private trust bank platform, which includes a comprehensive selection of deposit, loan, trust, wealth planning and investment management products and services.
You can find us trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "MYFW."
Your Potential at First Western Trust
Are you looking for a career in Banking? Do you enjoy solving problems and working through challenges? Do you have a passion for analyzing financial data and providing value through recommendations? Do you want to be part of a culture of growth?
Great! If you are ready to join a growing team, apply now! We are looking for highly motivated, detail oriented, self-starters for a great career opportunity.
Pay Range: $70,000 - $84,000 annually, based on experience
Full Range: $70,000 - $98,000 annually, based on experience
Classification: Full-Time, Exempt
Application Close Date: Open until filled
- Manages and directs the work of the local Private Banking team members; manages office coverage and time off requests; assist with training, mentoring, and development of local banking team.
- Leads operational deposit projects and initiatives for the location.
- Conducts more complex requests related to new accounts, service issues, and deposit products and services involving debit cards, online banking, and money movement with minimal direction and guidance. Acts as an escalation point for location staff. Takes ownership of client issues and follows problems through to resolution.
- Develops long-term relationships with consumer and business clients. Improves the client experience, creating engaged clients and facilitating organic growth.
- Assists with the development of new business by participating in client and/or prospect calls and presentations.
- Opens new deposit accounts and establishes ancillary products and services for consumer and business relationships.
- Assists with the implementation of Treasury Management products and services and provides day to day support for those products. Performs annual client reviews for existing business clients.
- Responsible for quarterly and annual audit of Profit Center location. Primary contact for profit center's physical security by training associates, adhering to security standards, providing internal communication of security changes, and acting as the after-hours contact for the security system. Ensures controls are maintained over items such as keys, combinations, security signals, and cash limits.
- May provide coverage for teller functions including cash handling, deposits, money movement, loan payments, and end of day processing, when short staffed.
- Develops and maintains broad knowledge of products and services to appropriately support client needs. Complies with all applicable laws and regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Know and comply with all Company policies set forth on the Company's Intranet;
- Review Associate Handbook and Company Policies annually, as prescribed by Human Capital;
- Complete and Comply with the Companies Code of Ethics and Conflict of Interest Questionnaire and Policy Acknowledgement;
- Complete all assigned training on time.
- Embrace and adhere to First Western's Core Values
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Detailed knowledge of teller functions, client services, new deposit accounts, treasury management, banking regulations, and compliance
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to multitask; self-starter
Education Level Education Details Required/Preferred
Bachelor's Degree, Business, Finance or related field; may be offset by additional years of banking experience, Preferred
Experience Level Experience Details Required/Preferred
5-7 years, Client-facing bank role, Required
License/Certification Details Time Frame Required/Preferred
Notary commission Within 90 days of hire, Required
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Strong Bonus Potential
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off + Bank Holidays
Ready to Apply? Please submit your resume and cover letter and answer the questions below. A member from our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch with you shortly should they determine your qualifications are fit for the role.
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: https://myfw.com/careers/
First Western will accommodate applicants with disabilities who need help applying for a position. Contact TalentManagement@myfw.com for assistance.
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. Equal Opportunity Employer including disabilities / vets.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at First Western
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?