PMO and Process Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $121,000 Yearly
About First Western Trust.
First Western's mission is to be the best private bank for the western wealth management client. We believe that each of our clients shares our entrepreneurial spirit and values our sophisticated, high-touch wealth management services that are tailored to meet their specific needs. We provide a trusted adviser platform with an established approach to investment management through a branded network of boutique private trust bank offices located across Colorado, Arizona, Wyoming and California.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, we provide a fully integrated suite of wealth management services on a private trust bank platform, which includes a comprehensive selection of deposit, loan, trust, wealth planning and investment management products and services.
You can find us trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "MYFW."
Your Potential at First Western Trust
Are you looking for a career in strategic projects? Do you enjoy solving problems and working through challenges? Do you have a passion for analyzing financial data and providing value through recommendations? Do you want to be part of a culture of growth?
Great! If you are ready to join a growing team, apply now! We are looking for highly motivated, detail oriented, self-starters for a great career opportunity.
Pay Range: $121,000 - $150, 000 annually, based on experience
Full Range: $121,000 - $175,750 annually
Classification: Full-time, Exempt
Application Close Date: April 25, 2022, subject to change at the discretion of First Western's Talent Management team
- Guide project personnel and stakeholders in the development and implementation of a series of specific initiatives to transform and standardize best in class business processes utilizing current technology solutions.
- Provide leadership, strategic direction, and project management to the overall program and individual projects.
- Organize and participate in agile learning labs to validate and refine strategies.
- Develop, champion, and recommend changes to policies and guidelines to meet strategic objectives, ensuring that such policies are aligned to regulatory requirements.
- Provide subject matter expertise and drive adoption of performance metrics and overall solutions.
- Provide project management experience in complex change, IT and business innovation disciplines.
- Influence stakeholders including the development of communication and stakeholder management strategies for complex environments.
- Convey business and project strategy, business processes and work flow automation, business initiatives, benefit realization and service delivery as required to different and varied stakeholders.
- Demonstrate experience in managing and delivering change project outcomes successfully.
- Define, prioritize, and develop initiatives in collaboration with other department heads.
- Set deadlines, prioritize activities, and assign team members to specific deliverables.
- Analyze financial data, such as project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Oversee project progress and ensure that team members are doing their duties effectively and in accordance with the company's requirements.
- Create and refine rules and processes for the project management office. Assess projects to verify that they adhere to business requirements, budgets, and schedules.
- Know and comply with all Company policies set forth on the Company's Intranet;
- Review Associate Handbook and Company Policies annually, as prescribed by Human Capital;
- Complete and Comply with the Companies Code of Ethics and Conflict of Interest Questionnaire and Policy Acknowledgement;
- Complete all assigned training on time.
- Embrace and adhere to First Western's Core Values
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience - Required
- 7-10 years business process improvement experience - Required
- 7-10 years experience as project manager leading projects - Required
- 3-5 years experience working on project teams as team member or lead - Required
- Project Management Professional upon Hire - Preferred
- Six Sigma certified upon Hire - Preferred
- Expert understanding and application of project management principles and methodologies
- Expert understanding and application of Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools
- Demonstrate high degree of flexibility in managing changes to scope, resources and timelines
- Ability to manage the environment and motivate team members so that they feel responsible for project outcomes
- Ability to build consensus among key stakeholders
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent team building and management skills
- Experience in coaching and mentoring project team members
- Expertise in group facilitation methodologies, tools and techniques
- Ability to facilitate groups to identify project goals, objectives and outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Expert ability to identify, mitigate and/or escalate issues and risks
- Understanding of human resources policies and practices
- Experience in effective negotiation and conflict resolution
- Experience in budget planning, management and reporting
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to influence without direct authority and obtaining win-win situations
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Strong Bonus Potential
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off + Bank Holidays
Ready to Apply? Please submit your resume and cover letter and answer the questions below. A member from our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch with you shortly should they determine your qualifications are fit for the role.
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: https://myfw.com/careers/
First Western will accommodate applicants with disabilities who need help applying for a position. Contact TalentManagement@myfw.com for assistance.
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. Equal Opportunity Employer including disabilities / vets.
TechnologyView all jobs at First Western