Information Technology Helpdesk Admin I
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About First Western Trust.
First Western's mission is to be the best private bank for the western wealth management client. We believe that each of our clients shares our entrepreneurial spirit and values our sophisticated, high-touch wealth management services that are tailored to meet their specific needs. We provide a trusted adviser platform with an established approach to investment management through a branded network of boutique private trust bank offices located across Colorado, Arizona, Wyoming and California.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, we provide a fully integrated suite of wealth management services on a private trust bank platform, which includes a comprehensive selection of deposit, loan, trust, wealth planning and investment management products and services.
You can find us trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "MYFW."
Your Potential at First Western Trust
Are you looking for a career in Finance? Do you enjoy solving problems and working through challenges? Do you have a passion for analyzing financial data and providing value through recommendations? Do you want to be part of a culture of growth?
Great! If you are ready to join a growing team apply now! We are looking for highly motivated, detail oriented, self-starters for a great career opportunity.
Pay Range: $50,400 - $57,960, based on experience
Full Range: $50,400 - $61,740
Classification: Full Time, Non-Exempt
Application Close Date: Open until filled
- Provides support in the execution of various projects;
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses and resolves network/server issues;
- Utilizes soft skills and troubleshooting skills to resolve client issues and questions;
- Self-motivated to learn new technology and new ways to deliver support;
- Shows enthusiasm when providing technical support;
- Effective use of listening skills to develop an understanding of client inquiries and problems;
- Prepares Documentation for continued technical support;
- Independently prioritizes personal tasks in order to meet deadlines with consistency. Works at a team level to ensure SLA adherence;
- Know and comply with all Company policies set forth on the Company's Intranet;
- Review Associate Handbook and Company Policies annually, as prescribed by Human Capital;
- Complete and Comply with the Companies Code of Ethics and Conflict of Interest Questionnaire and Policy Acknowledgement;
- Complete all assigned training on time.
- Embrace and adhere to First Western's Core Values
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of computer hardware systems, including circuit boards, memory modules, and processors.
- Knowledge of computer software systems, office applications, and operating systems.
- Analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Advanced knowledge of help desk software and remote-access systems.
- High-level communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues.
Education Level Education Details Required/Preferred
High School Diploma/ GED, Required
Bachelor's Degree, Computer data, information science, finance, or business administration, Preferred
Experience Level Experience Details Required/Preferred
1-3 years, Helpdesk technician, Preferred
License/Certification Details Time Frame Required/Preferred
Microsoft Certifications, Within 1 year of hire, Preferred
ITIL, Within 180 days of hire, Required
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Strong Bonus Potential
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off + Bank Holidays
Ready to Apply? Please submit your resume and cover letter and answer the questions below. A member from our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch with you shortly should they determine your qualifications are fit for the role.
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: https://myfw.com/careers/
First Western will accommodate applicants with disabilities who need help applying for a position. Contact TalentManagement@myfw.com for assistance.
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. Equal Opportunity Employer including disabilities / vets.
TechnologyView all jobs at First Western
Get fresh Western Bank jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.