Credit Analyst I
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About First Western Trust.
First Western's mission is to be the best private bank for the western wealth management client. We believe that each of our clients shares our entrepreneurial spirit and values our sophisticated, high-touch wealth management services that are tailored to meet their specific needs. We provide a trusted adviser platform with an established approach to investment management through a branded network of boutique private trust bank offices located across Colorado, Arizona, Wyoming and California.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, we provide a fully integrated suite of wealth management services on a private trust bank platform, which includes a comprehensive selection of deposit, loan, trust, wealth planning and investment management products and services.
You can find us trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "MYFW."
Your Potential at First Western Trust
Are you looking for a career in credit? Do you enjoy solving problems and working through challenges? Do you have a passion for analyzing financial data and providing value through recommendations? Do you want to be part of a culture of growth?
Great! If you are ready to join a growing team within our credit team apply now! We are looking for highly motivated, detail oriented, self-starters for a great career opportunity.
Pay Range: $24.24 - $27.91 an hour, based on experience
Full Range: $24.24 - $29.75 an hour
Classification: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Application Close Date: Open until filled
- Receive and process ongoing financial monitoring information, analyze credit information for current borrowers and raise concerns with the appropriate Credit personnel.
- Perform monthly review of investment secured loans to determine loan to value ratios within policy guidelines.
- Perform secondary reviews of annual loan reviews to ensure accuracy of information reflected in review documents, in support of the department's internal controls.
- Process borrowing base and covenant compliance certificates, ensuring accuracy of information presented and appropriate collateral calculations.
- Review, spread and understand personal and business financial statements and tax returns. Analyze borrowers' cash flows, balance sheet positions and other industry-specific financial information. Primary underwriting will focus on consumer and cash/investment secured requests.
- Produce accurate and timely loan presentations, clearly documenting financial results, repayment sources, collateral, strengths and weaknesses, and risks.
- Maintain current knowledge of and comply with all applicable laws and regulations, policies and procedures
- May serve as backup to Credit Administrator.
- Know and comply with all Company policies set forth on the Company's Intranet;
- Review Associate Handbook and Company Policies annually, as prescribed by Human Capital;
- Complete and Comply with the Companies Code of Ethics and Conflict of Interest Questionnaire and Policy Acknowledgement;
- Complete all assigned training on time.
- Embrace and adhere to First Western's Core Values
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or other related field or equivalent experience - Required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with exceptional, demonstrated skills in Excel and Word; prefer working knowledge of Baker Hill NextGen or other loan origination software.
- Advanced written and verbal communications skills, high initiative and self-motivation
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical journals, complex government regulations, financial reports and legal documents
- Thorough understanding of credit file documentation
- Detail-oriented with the ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Strong Bonus Potential
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off + Bank Holidays
Ready to Apply? Please submit your resume and cover letter and answer the questions below. A member from our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch with you shortly should they determine your qualifications are fit for the role.
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: https://myfw.com/careers/
First Western will accommodate applicants with disabilities who need help applying for a position. Contact TalentManagement@myfw.com for assistance.
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. Equal Opportunity Employer including disabilities / vets.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at First Western