Have you considered being a Full Time Administrative Assistant?
Now is your chance!
First Transit is looking for temporary Administrative Assistant in Delray Beach, FL to make travel and meeting arrangements, prepare reports, and maintain appropriate filing systems. We are seeking organized and computer literate professionals with excellent written and verbal communication skills to efficiently perform the day-to-day tasks of our office. If you have the drive, confidence, and determination to succeed, First Transit is looking for you!
That is why our employees call this the "love-what-you-do" line of work!
Our Administrative Assistants are responsible for:
- Handling administrative requests and queries from senior management; may involve liaising with other Administrative Assistants
- Organizing and scheduling appointments with admin software
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Writing and distributing internal communication pieces
- Assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Developing and maintaining a filing system
- Updating and maintaining office policies and procedures
- Ordering office supplies and researching new deals and suppliers
- Maintaining contact list
- Booking travel arrangements
- Submitting and reconciling expense reports
- Providing general support to visitors
- Acting as point of contact for internal and external clients
- Coordinating company events
To qualify as a Administrative Assistant, you'll need:
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Visio, Project & Access preferred
- A high school diploma or equivalent (additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary will be a plus)
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- A working knowledge of office equipment such as printers and fax machines
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- To type 55 wpm
First Transit is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status.