Capital Bank Commercial Relationship Manager -- Palm Beach County
Location: 3601 PGA Blvd, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
The Commercial Relationship Manager examines, analyzes, evaluates, and authorizes or recommends approval/denial of customer applications for commercial loans; monitors and maintains existing commercial loan portfolio; provides customer service to commercial bank clients; interfaces with other bank employees in order to supply a full range of banking services to customers. This position reports to and supports the activities of the Commercial Banking Team Leader and/or Market President.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interviews applicants and analyzes applicant financial status, credit, and collateral evaluation to determine feasibility of granting credit; coordinates with Credit Analyst/Credit Department when applicable
- Approves loans within specified limits or submits for approval to superiors and/or loan committee
- Monitors or coordinates monitoring of existing loans through the ongoing review of financial statements, customer and community interfacing, and review of internal reports
- Resolves customer questions/complaints through direct involvement or through coordination with other bank employees
- Cross-sells bank products to clients & prospects in order to meet individual Commercial Loan Officer goals, specifically including depository & fee goals; refers clients to other internal bank professionals in order to meet all the banking needs of clients
- Ensures loan agreements are complete and accurate according to policy
- Assists the Senior Commercial Loan Officer as needed in order to achieve the department and bank wide goals
- Bachelor's Degree with five years related commercial loan experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Reliable transportation
- The individual will also be required to visit with existing and potential bank clients outside of the bank
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender stereo typing, and age. First Tennessee is an EO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Post Date: 8/23/2019
Title: Capital Bank Commercial Relationship Mgr
Part Time?: No
City: Palm Beach Gardnes