Role: QA Analyst
Job ID: 9217238
Company: Bank (Direct Client)
# Positions: 3
Duration: 12-18 months
Work: Onsite M-F
Interview: Phone / Skype
Location: Omaha, NE 68154
Ensure high Quality Assurance services to CBG (Commercial Banking Group) projects and responsible for the quality of one or more projects, while developing and implementing QA best practices and testing standards
- 7+ years as QA Analyst
- Mobile Applications
- Cash Payment solutions like Wires/ACH/RTP
- Security and Fraud
- Extensive testing experience with Web based online and mobile applications
- Strong experience in Payment solutions like Wires/ACH/RTP
- Strong experience in SDLC methodology
- Experience in Selenium and CI deployment tools like Jenkins
- Experience working & leading teams in different geographical areas
- Experience testing web services using SOAP
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Requires 10 years minimum prior relevant experience
- Develop, improve and implement Test Plans and strategies.
- Perform Quality Assurance testing in accordance with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Analyze business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability
- Work closely with QA Architect to implement, maintain and improve the library of reusable functions in the enterprise Automation/performance framework
- Participate in the constant improvement of Test Automation/Performance/SOA/Database best practices
- Possess solid knowledge on Database testing (SQL, Schemas, Data Model)
- Ensure adherence to the QA-TCoE Test processes and standards.
- Produce QA testing status reports and metrics for review by management
- Identify and track system defects, performing root cause analysis of the defects and work with the development team to resolve them
- Provide technical expertise of system architecture, drive and recommend optimal testing strategies for various products and applications
- Provide training to junior QA resources on Testing strategies, standards, tools and processes.
- Bachelor's Degree