Sr. Benefits/HRIS Manager
We are seeking an experienced Sr. Benefits Manager for a major provider of medical services on the East Coast. The Sr. Benefits/HRIS Manager manages and coordinates employee benefits and administration. The Sr. Benefits/HRIS Manager is responsible for overseeing the open enrollment process, the Enterprise WebBen module of Paylocity, Workers Compensation administration and all FMLA/leave of absence tracking.
- Administer, direct, and review employee benefits programs.
- Oversee integration of benefits programs following mergers and acquisitions.
- Ensure all benefits programs are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Oversee the company-wide Open Enrollment process.
- Advise employees of all benefits options and plan designs.
- Resolve employee questions and problems by interpreting benefit policies and procedures.
- Prepare and distribute written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits.
- Fulfill all reporting requirements of government rules and regulations.
- Maintain relationships with key client and carrier relationships by phone, email or in person.
- Manage the Enterprise WebBen system for all benefit-related tasks and administration.
- Manage FMLA leave process and all other leaves of absence.
- Responsible for the administration of disability benefits.
- Participate in new hire orientation presentations, as needed.
- Reconcile benefits accounts by approving billing statements.
- File EEO-1 report annually; maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Oversee the Workers Compensation process and serves as point of contact for all claims; revise process and process documents as needed; maintain files.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Minimum of eight years of experience overseeing and administering compensation and benefits plans.
- Experience with HRIS/ payroll systems, preferably Paylocity.
- Current knowledge of benefits and payroll laws.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a very competitive compensation package, and full benefits to include medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, 401k with match, professional dues and CEU budget.