$5,000 Signing Bonus! Family NP, Adult NP or Acute Care NP –Pain Management—Enterprise, Alabama (Providers with experience in Pain Management Preferred but will train a Provider that has an interest in the specialty)
We are a seeking a Nurse Practitioner to fill a position with a well-respected pain management practice in Southeast Alabama (Enterprise). The ideal candidate will hold a Master’s degree from an accredited school of nursing, have a valid Nurse Practitioner (NP) license and have experience in Pain Management, however the Physician will train a Provider that has a genuine interest in working in a Pain Practice. The Provider would work a standard 8am-5:00pm with no weekends or call responsibilities. The APRN would manage new and existing patients, work up H&Ps and round on patients in-house. If the APRN has experience with procedures that would be highly desired but not a requirement. The Provider would work as part of an integrated team and have collaborative physician support. The Medical Director will assist all new Providers in understanding the clinic service model. This practice setting is ideal for an experienced Provider or recent graduate that has an interest in working in an established pain practice. The Practice is seeking an NP who is dedicated to patient care and is interested in working in the practice long term where longevity is rewarded!
Responsibilities of the Family Nurse Practitioner
· Interested in Working in a Pain Practice Setting
· Responsible for H&Ps and creating and following treatment plans.
· Work with the collaborating physicians.
· Medication refills.
· Primary goal is to restore maximum restoration of function and the alleviation of pain.
· Make a positive impact on the lives of patients.
· Perform other nurse practitioner duties as required.
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner
· Master's degree from an accredited school of nursing
· PM&R, Pain Management and Addiction Medicine preferred but not required
· APRN interested in working in a pain practice
· Positive Attitude
· Knowledge of managed care and insurance processes
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Current AANP Certification, BLS and ACLS Certification
Compensation of the Family Nurse Practitioner
Base Salary of $100,000-$120,000+ Depending Upon Experience
Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, 401K with Match, LTD, STD and Malpractice coverage
Generous PTO and Extended Illness Bank
First Step Recruiting