Therapist- SUD Treatment Associate - Sign On Bonus or Cobra Payments
First Step House Salt Lake City, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Just finishing or completed your masters? Looking for a place to begin working towards full licensure? First Step house is looking for associate level Therapist. Join a team that has paid team meetings daily. Want to be supported and have fantastic supervision? This is the place. Last year alone we offered several specialized trainings (MRT, MI, ACT, Arbinger, and CBI-CC). This role works with adult males mostly substance use and criminally justice involved. Want to be the change, help work on the community one person at a time, We want to talk to you about all of our opportunities. We are even offering hazatd pay for on-site roles.
- 1:1 and 4-6 groups a week
- Training, training, training :) All different kinds provided by FSH
- Clinical supervision provided and not by direct manager
- Straight 8 hour and 10 hour shifts available (working lunches)
- Paid daily team meetings/staffing
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Performs initial and ongoing treatment planning in collaboration with the client and the treatment team.
- Completes timely funding requests and treatment updates based upon the treatment plan.
- Uses the American Society of Addiction Medicine's Patient Placement Criteria (ASAM PPC-2R) in recommending client service levels and in formulating treatment plans.
- Facilitates addiction-related psychotherapy groups.
- Teaches and develops life-skills classes.
- At a minimum, is competent in providing substance-abuse treatment, group therapy, Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT), Motivational Interviewing (MI), and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Shared on-call duties
This is a full-time position with benefits that include:
- Generous paid time off allowance (18 days starting in year one)
- Generous holiday policy (15 observed holidays a year including your birthday)
- Group health
- 401(k) employer matching (up to 5%)
- Life insurance
- Opportunity for annual merit increase
- Opportunity for annual bonus
Licensure requirements: ACMHC, CSW
Please reach out to HR for sign on bonus qualifiers
Hourly position $23-$25 per hour DOE ($47,840 to $52,000 a year)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro