SUDC - Residential Treatment Facility SIGN-ON BONUS!!
First Step House Salt Lake City, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
First Step House is hiring a full time SUDC. Are you a therapist who is passionate about helping underserved populations access mental health and substance use disorder services? At First Step House, "We help people build lives of meaning, purpose, and recovery," and we are dedicated to this mission. First Step House is a well-established, non-profit, behavioral health organization that has multiple drug and alcohol treatment centers in Salt Lake City. Our team fosters a culture of honesty, transparency, proactive problem solving, and a purpose and belief in something bigger than ourselves. Duties in this role listed below but not limited to:
- Uses the American Society of Addiction Medicine's Patient Placement Criteria (ASAM PPC-2R) in recommending client service levels and in formulating treatment plans.
- Facilitates addiction-related psychotherapy groups.
- Teaches and develops life-skills classes.
- At a minimum, is competent in providing substance-abuse treatment, group therapy, Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT), Motivational Interviewing (MI), and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
- Performs regular individual-treatment planning sessions for clients with substance-use disorders and comorbid mental health issues as defined by the scope of AUDC/SUDC licensure.
- Uses the Utah Web Infrastructure for Treatment Services (UWITS) database to enter clinical notes, case-management notes, treatment plans, client information updates, billing information and other relevant client information.
- Completes all treatment-related letters, documentation, internal processes and data entry in a timely manner.
- Attends all relevant employee training classes and clinical staff meetings.
- Collaborates and consults with supervisors, treatment-team members, community partners, and other relevant parties concerning clinical issues.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duty functions.
- Daily and exemplary attendance and punctuality is required for this position.
- Must have the ability to work accurately and efficiently with high attention to detail.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills (i.e., listening, verbal, and written skills).
- Must have the ability to learn and use technological tools including databases, excel spreadsheets, and more.
- Must be able to document client interactions accurately using relevant clinical language and structure.
- Must understand and follow legal and ethical codes related to scope of licensure and applicable agency practices.
The salary range is $18.00 - $21.00 p/hour.
Hours Wed-Sat 12pm-10pm
This is a full time position with benefits that include:
- Generous paid time off allowance (18 days starting in year one with significant increases each year after)
- Generous holiday policy (14 observed holidays a year including your birthday)
- Group health insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life insurance
- Opportunity for annual merit increases
- Opportunity for annual bonuses
- Free snacks
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.
For more information about our non-profit organization, you can visit our website at www.firststephouse.org
Job Posted by ApplicantPro