Marketing Copywriter Intern
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NON-EXEMPT JOB TITLE: Intern (Marketing Copywriter)
REPORTS TO: Marketing Officer
POSITION SUMMARY: Assist in the development, and execution of social media marketing campaigns and posts to promote First State and its products, services and team members. Enhance and grow brand awareness. Assist with other aspects of the marketing department as directed by members of management.
- Understand the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service
- Assist in the building of the company’s brand (including bank, insurance and financial)
- Write original copy for a range of marketing materials including: website, social media, print, video and online advertising
- Create monthly blog posts and eNewsletter
- Edit and revise copy based on internal feedback and direction
- Follow social media schedule, creating and writing posts weekly
- Ensure brand consistency through copy tone and voice
- All other duties as assigned
- Exhibit professionalism, including in personal appearance and attitude
- Provide assistance, information and support to co-workers
- Provide prompt assistance and information to all consumers
- Maintain regular attendance. Report to work on time; adhere to time frames for breaks and lunch
- Be responsible and accountable for own actions
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Cross-sell company services
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Participate in appropriate training opportunities and in a timely manner
- Behave ethically and in a manner consistently beyond reproach. Immediately report any suspected impropriety to Human Resources or upper level management
- Be alert to surroundings and familiar with all crises procedures, such as robbery and pandemic plans
- Comply with all policies, procedures and regulations
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: None
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma or equivalent required.
- LICENSE, CERTIFICATIONS, ETC.: Valid motor vehicle driver’s license or provisional operator’s permit.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSA’S):
- Social media intuition
- Creativity and ability to think “outside the box”
- Working knowledge of personal computer (Microsoft Office products).
- Ability to interact effectively with customers, management and other employees.
- Critical and analytical thinking skills, problem solving abilities.
- Strong customer orientation
- Strong communication skills both orally and written
- Must be flexible, able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and prioritize workflow
- Organizational skills, courtesy and diplomacy
- Sound judgment
- Ability to hear well enough to communicate with customers, co-workers and outside bank personnel
- Ability to read and write
- Ability to lead
- Normal daily physical activities to include, walking, standing, sitting, stooping, bending, pushing, pulling
- Must be able to read reports and use computer.
- Daily lifting up to 20 pounds (i.e. office supplies, promotional material, etc.)
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Indoors, environmentally controlled. This position will require travel by car to visit other company locations and make on-site customer visits. May require work on evenings and weekends.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the employee.
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Content Marketing Copywriter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.