We are seeking a Registered Nurse with home health experience to join our team! As a Case Manager RN in our home health program, you will be responsible for the nursing care given to our home health patients in their homes or at their care facilities, in the Tri-city (Midland, Saginaw, Bay City) and surrounding areas.
RNs with 2-4+ years home health care background are a plus!
- Administer nursing care to home health patients at their homes or assisted living facilities.
- Diagnose and establish patient care plans.
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior.
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care.
- Educate patients and families about home health care.
- Facilitate referrals from other healthcare professionals and medical facilities.
- Maintain accurate patient medical records.
- Provide advice and educational support to patients and their family members, at their homes.
- 2+ years previous experience in home health nursing.
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment (experience with DeVero a plus).
- Ability to build rapport with families and patients.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Pay rate is per diem - $75 - $85 for assessments; $45 - $55 for re-visits.
- Pay rate is negotiable.
- Health insurance.
- Mileage reimbursement.