First State Bank is seeking a Mortgage Loan Specialist (Processor) at our Scottsdale, AZ office. If you have at least 2 years processing experience, then you may be a great fit!
40 hours per week.
Full Time benefits will apply, including; medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, 401k, ESOP and more!
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Mortgage Loan Specialist (Processor) is responsible for the accurate and complete set up of mortgage loan application files. This includes ordering vendor services including appraisals and title work, uploading documentation to the appropriate E folders and updating the mortgage loan origination system. Also responsible for all of the processing functions of residential mortgage lending. Loan types include conventional, government and home equity lines of credit.
The Mortgage Loan Specialist (Processor) will perform all duties required by following policies and procedures set forth by First State Bank, including, but not limited to:
· Review documentation for completeness and accuracy, ensuring compliance with all Regulatory Guidelines to include Truth-In-Lending, Regulation Z, Regulation B, HMDA and Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA).
· Maintain an open line of communication with residential mortgage lenders, borrowers, realtors, title companies and all other parties involved in the transaction.
· Revise the file for all documents needed (W-2s for the previous two years, paystubs for 30 days, two month’s bank statements etc.) and enters data into the loan origination system for file receipt date.
· Order appraisals through the appraisal desk once application money has been received, title work, transcripts, homeowners insurance, flood certification, drive report and FHA Case Number or VA Case Assignment if applicable.
· Run AUS (if not already done by the Residential Mortgage Lender) and LDP/GSA.
· Maintain a high volume loan pipeline.
· Attend pipeline meetings with the Residential Mortgage Lender when necessary and updates them with the status of the loans.
· Knowledge of mortgage lending disclosures and the Encompass System is required.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
· Two to three years related experience and/or training required. Four to five years related experience and/or training preferred.
· Basic knowledge of loan processing procedures and loan documentation for real estate, and underwriting guidelines for conventional and government loans.
· Must have previous experience with automated underwriting systems (DU/LP/GUS).
· Must be able to work independently and make decisions as needed with the established authority of the position.
· Must be able to work at a reasonable fast pace and meet production goals on a consistent basis.
· Must be able to handle multiple projects while meeting various time schedules and deadlines.
· Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in written form with customers, service providers, officers and others involved in the lending process.
For more information about First State Bank, please visit our Career’s Page by clicking HERE.
As a condition of employment, all new hires will be required to complete a background check and drug testing.
First State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
“To serve as a locally-owned independent bank furnishing the resources, tools, and goals to our employees, enabling them to provide superior financial services to various market segments of our community at a competitive return on investment to our stockholders.”
First State BankMission Statement “To serve as a locally-owned independent bank furnishing the resources, tools, and goals to our employees, enabling them to provide superior financial services to various market segments of our community at a competitive return on investment to our stockholders.”