PT Customer Service Operator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is responsible for making a great first impression on all First Southern callers – answering and directing all telephone calls and other inquiries in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
Essential Job Duties:
- Answer and respond to all incoming customer calls effectively and efficiently.
- Profile callers to accurately determine when and where calls should be further transferred.
- Prepare and maintain various records and reports on call volume and activity.
- Provide customer support for Digital Banking, including mobile deposits, password resets, new user enrollment and mobile app troubleshooting.
- Deliver account-related services such as check ordering, account-to-account transfers, and balance information.
- Respond to customer messages through email and secure messaging channels.
- Perform other general operational duties as assigned.
Skills / Talents:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior banking or accounting experience preferred but not required.
- Detail oriented with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a busy environment.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Strong computer literacy and open to learning new applications.
Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
First Southern National Bank
BusinessView all jobs at First Southern National Bank