Do you want to work for a family-oriented company that values their customers and employees? If so, we would like to hear from you!
First Service has been a member of the Better Business Bureau and has an “A+” rating. First Service has been awarded the Midland Reporter Telegram “Reader’s Choice Award for Favorite Heating and AC Company” numerous years. We are a locally owned and operated HVAC/Plumbing service and construction company proudly serving the Permian Basin since 1952.
We are currently looking for the right Dispatch – Service Coordinator to join our team. The desired candidate will be experienced in the HVAC Service trade, possess strong leadership and organizational skills, and have an innate belief in accountability.
Primary Job Function:
Answer incoming service calls and schedule technicians. Schedule preventive maintenance activities monthly and process service requests. Generate and follow-up on service quotes and seek new business whenever possible. Guide and develop service technicians as appropriate, assisting in technical issue resolution. Scheduling and tracking of service technicians to maximize their operating efficiency and effectiveness. Ensure timely and accurate invoicing. Earn customer loyalty by effectively and efficiently managing customer interactions, ensuring customer satisfaction. Displays team effort and dedication to customer by maintaining flexibility to work overtime and weekends as the business requires.
· High School Diploma or equivalent – minimum
· 1 year dispatch experience minimum preferred
· Customer service experience and in-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices
· Valid Driver’s License (must be insurable)
· Strong typing, communication, and time management skills
This opportunity exists in our Midland office.
But why work for First Service AC?
· ½ medical insurance premium paid, paid short term/long term disability, $15k basic life insurance provided
· 401k plan with 4% company match after 12 months of service
We’re building a team you will want to be a part of!