Head Teller- Homewood Office
- Posted: over a month ago
Head Teller for a rapidly expanding community bank. Ideal candidate will be a high school graduate/GED with 12 months of retail banking supervisory experience. The company offers competitive pay and benefits as well as opportunity for advancement.
- This position is responsible for implementing existing policies, procedures and systems involving cashiering operations, customer service functions and security procedures.
- Coordinates, directs, assigns and evaluates work of Teller staff.
- Answers Teller questions, handles complex transactions and problems, and oversees balancing.
- Responsible for smooth flow of Teller lines, optimal window coverage, and general training and supervision of Teller staff.
- This position oversees provision of a full range of services to existing and prospective customers.
- Ensures customers are promptly and professionally served. This person handles difficult customer situations when needed.
- Acts as a Teller when necessary and actively cross sells Bank services. Keeps branch management informed of area activities.
Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organizational standards and operational processes related to areas of responsibilities
Identifies areas of improvement and offers suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity
Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes and standards within the industry and areas of responsibility
Job type: Full Time
Job location: Homewood, Illinois
Qualifications: High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual preference or orientation or veteran status.
First Savings Bank of Hegewisch
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at First Savings Bank of Hegewisch