On-Call "Super Flex" Security Officer
We want YOU to come and work with US!!
First Response Security, a family owned, local security company is seeking professional On-Call "Super Flex" Security Officers. This position is designed to meet the needs of clients who require last minute coverage for events and special assignments. Ideal candidates will have a positive and upbeat demeanor, a strong attention to detail, will maintain a professional attitude and appearance, and have a strong work ethic, all while providing excellent Customer Service. Officers who apply for this position must understand the following:
* This is a completely On-Call position. Applicants who require a pre-planned work schedule will only be considered for our standard Officer positions.
* Officers can expect to work a full-time schedule, but need to understand that some weeks may have less hours available, and other may have much more.
* Officers must have true open availability. Individuals with schedule restrictions are welcome to apply, but will only be considered for our standard Officer positions.
* Restrictions will be placed on the number of shifts that Officers can decline, or call off from, in a given time period. Exceeding those restrictions will disqualify an individual from this On- Call position.
Requirements for this Position:
- A minimum of 3 years of public safety/customer service/military/law enforcement or security experience
- Exceptional customer service skills and excellent judgement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess, or can acquire by time of employment, an Oregon Security Guard license (DPSST)
- Must be available a majority of the week and ready to work with the potential of little advanced schedule notice
- Must have a reliable, personal vehicle. (Public transportation does not access all sites, as needed for this position.)
- Must be available for all days and all shifts as need arises, including holidays and overtime.
- Must have previous Law Enforcement, Military, or Private Security Experience.
- Must be able to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug screen
- High School Diploma or GED
Preferred Qualities and Skills for this Position:
- Knowledgeable in the key aspects of private security including, but not limited to: Handling general security tasks, responding to emergencies, preparing and reviewing incident reports, reviewing CCTV footage.
FULL TIME BENEFITS:
- 80% COMPANY PAID Health Insurance
- 50% COMPANY PAID Dental Insurance
- 401k with 50% Employer Contributions
- Holiday Pay
- 50% COMPANY PAID Tri-Met Monthly Pass
- Paid Time Off Available after just 90 days!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Fitness Gym Reimbursement (Keep your current gym!)
- Paid Training & Orientation
- Assistance with DPSST Licensing fees
- Employee Incentives (Officer of the Month, Referral Bonuses, etc.)
- Awesome, Fun, Positive Company Culture and the best team to work with!
- Company Paid DPSST Licensing after 1 year!
Hourly wage for this position is $18 -$20/hour.
The Super Flex Position is ideal for someone that does not want to have the same day-today assignments or shifts as assignment sites and shifts will vary frequently (if not daily)!
If you are ready to be part of a dynamic - fat paced - non-traditional schedule team - APPLY TODAY!
First Response Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug free environment.