First Resources Corp. ofKeosaqua is looking for aFull-time Cook.
Applicants should possess a willingness and desire to work with peoplewith an intellectual disability and/or chronic mental illness.The Cook has various duties in the kitchen, including preparation of various portions of meals, presentation of food, and delivery of food.Responsible for preparing menus and meals for individuals residing in the Residential Care Facility (RCF).
- Operate cooking equipment, kitchen utensils and dishwashing equipment
- Serve food according to the menu and portion control guidelines
- Clean and inspect galley equipment, kitchen appliances, and work areas to ensure cleanliness and functional kitchen operation.
- Apportion and serve food to RCF residents staff, and/or patrons.
- Compile and maintain records of food use and expenditures.
- Ensure inventory is present for the next day's meals and identify any issues which may affect completion of meals to Area Director.
- Maintain daily menu to allow early preparation, or substitutes, as necessary.
- Properly label, and store, leftover food following each meal.
- Follow required Federal, State, and local food safety regulations for meal preparation and storage.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver's license, a good driving record and show proof of auto insurance.
- Satisfactory results on background check.
Did you know we offer:
- $300 Bonus after 90 days of employment
- GREATbenefits package
- Monday - Friday 2pm - 10pm
- Monday - Friday 10pm - 6am
- Weekend rotation required
First Resources Corp