Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor
First Resources Corp Ottumwa, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
First Resources of Ottumwa is growing and we are searching for dedicated Full-time Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC).
Interested person must be a licensed Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor with the State of Iowa.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides assessments, individual counseling sessions and group substance abuse treatment to assigned caseload.
- Case consultation with Supervisor to ensure quality service implementation.
- Maintain case load of designated billable units.
- Attend weekly staffing's.
- Serve on partnering committees as requested.
- Fostering and maintaining positive relationships with the community stakeholders.
- Ethical and professional interaction.
- Develop and continue to assess individualized treatment plan as a working document and develop an individualized treatment plan for each client.
- Note documentation will be entered into EHR daily.
- Prepare ASAMS appropriate for each level of care and within the time limit established.
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time and to work occasional evenings and weekends for meetings and/or events.
- Ability to be flexible as the job may require late working hours outside of the normal business hours
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology or Human Services or a related field from an accredited four year college preferred.
- Minimum of two years substance abuse related experience.
- Must have five years of continuance sobriety if in recovery.
- Must have a valid driver's license, a good driving record and show proof of auto insurance.
- Satisfactory results on background check pertaining to criminal and abuse registries including checks of the Dependent Adult and Child Abuse registries, the Sex Offender registry, and the criminal history check.
Did you know we offer:
- 403b 3% employer match
- GREAT benefits package including, but not limited to, health & dental insurance options, paid holidays, sick and vacation time, and retirement.
First Resources Corp
HealthcareView all jobs at First Resources Corp