Resident Activities Director
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
A family-owned and privately held property management company, First Realty Management has more than 65 years of experience with the industry knowledge to match. We combine the resources of a large company with the personal touch and attention to detail of a small, local firm.
At the core of it all, our talented employees make us stand out above the rest. While we perform as a top-tier property management company, we strongly emphasize our close-knit, family-owned foundation. Professional growth is encouraged through a commitment to educational advancement and opportunities to learn from industry thought leaders. We create a sought-after community atmosphere by recognizing and celebrating those who go above and beyond. And above all else – we always put our team members first.
First Realty is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic individual with strong organizational skills and superior judgment for a full-time Resident Activities professional at a multi-family community in Brockton, MA. This individual will develop and oversee resident programming and activities for a broad range of residents. Must be able to work enthusiastically with residents as well as represent the property and its Resident Activities department professionally.
- Will develop educational programming and enrichment for children and measure impact.
- Coordinate plan activities and programs for all residents and outreach to the resident community.
- Perform outreach to the community to identify resources, particularly for children and teenagers.
- Will be responsible for overseeing the computer learning center & programs.
- As needed, write and obtain grants for programming.
- Will assist with office administration duties such as but not limited to:
- Entering work orders.
- Processing 504 requests.
- Assisting with re-certifications.
Experience and Requirements
- Prior experience working with children in an educational environment.
- Familiarity with community offerings and resources.
- Ability to function independently and to deal effectively with all age groups, as the position requires.
- Excellent verbal, written, and computer skills are required.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Grant writing and experience in the implementation of local and federal grants are a plus.
- Degree or experience in social services/related field required.
- Sign-on Bonus
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, PTO/Personal leave.
- 401(k) plan.
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance.
- Life Insurance, Short- & Long-Term disability.
- Flex spending accounts & Transportation expense accounts.
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
An EOE/ Veterans/Disabled Employer
If you need accommodation to apply due to a disability or protected veteran status, please contact HR at 617-423-7000 ext. 3772.
First Realty ManagementBrockton, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.