NEW - Production Lead - Now Hiring!!!
First Rate Staffing Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Lead assists the production supervisor in most routine tasks required for meeting daily production schedules within quality and cost targets. The lead is responsible for training new employees on operational activities. This position reports to the Production Supervisor.
The shift is Monday-Thursday, 4am-2:30pm.
· Conducts Tool Box meetings during start of shift stretching exercises.
· Distribute/exchange PPE to associates.
· Verifies that operators perform pre-operation safety check and verifies safe operation practices.
· Fills in for missing personnel.
· Trains new personnel.
· Verifies that materials are issued and replenished as needed to meet production requirements.
· Prepares the facility for an orderly hand off to the next shift.
· Strives to continually improve OEE, reduce scrap and costs in general.
· Reports daily operational performance.
· Applies and enforces good labor practices, makes sure that company policy is observed.
· Applies 5S, TPM, Kanban, and other applicable lean disciplines
· Enforces safety policies and leads by example.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Bilingual in Spanish
· Excellent communication skills; Ability to communicate techniques to employees.
· Strong team player and able to work successfully in a cross-functional environment.
· Ability to stand for an extended period of time – 10 hour shift.
· Ability to lift, carry, push 25 lbs. occasionally or 50 lbs. with assistance.
· Good manual dexterity.
· High energy level
First Rate StaffingWhy Work Here?
Super friendly staff, here to help you with your career goals, gain experience and learn new skills.
First Rate Staffing is a placement firm that works in the light-industrial, manufacturing, and hospitality industries from the warehouse/manufacturing floor to top executives. Founded in 2010, the company has successfully expanded into four states and continues to search for growth opportunities.