Inbound Receiving Associate Clerk Warehouse
- $18 to $18 Hourly
Receiving Clerk Responsibilities:
- Comparing purchase orders with invoices and packaging lists.
- Inspecting deliveries to ensure they match order and invoice criteria.
- Receiving and signing for deliveries.
- Unloading deliveries from trucks.
- Processing returns for incorrect or unsatisfactory items.
- Organizing and storing received items in appropriate areas.
- Updating inventory with received items.
- Communicating with vendors regarding delays or problems.
- Maintaining records of orders, delivery details, etc.
Receiving Clerk Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous warehouse experience.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Good understanding of warehouse safety regulations
- Physical dexterity and experience operating forklifts.
- Computer skills and knowledge of data entry and inventory software programs.
- Basic math skills.
Friendly staff, here to help you with your career goals, gain experience and learn new skills.
First Rate Staffing is a placement firm that works in the light-industrial, manufacturing, and hospitality industries from the warehouse/manufacturing floor to top executives. Founded in 2010, the company has successfully expanded into four states and continues to search for growth opportunities.
First Rate StaffingPhoenix, AZ
WebsiteView All First Rate Staffing Jobs
Transportation and Storage
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.