We are seeking Sr. CMM Inspector to work in the Irvine AREA!
Hours will be 4:30am – 3:pm.
I am looking for:
- 3-5 Years Quality Inspection experience
- Prefer background in the Aerospace & Defense industry
- 3-5 years CMM experience Required
- Pay $27-$30 per hour.
- Some college preferred
- AS9100 experience required
- Internal Auditing experience required
- Temp to Perm
Job Purpose: Maintains quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products; recording quality results.
• Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials. • Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor. • Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work. • Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database. • Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs. • Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations. • Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications. • Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. • Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, Documentation Skills, Promoting Process Improvement, Safety Management, Managing Processes, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Supports Innovation, CAD, Quality Engineering, Operations Research
Environmental Conditions: Working is performed 40% Office and 60% on the manufacturing floor and will require overtime, availability to work 10 hour shifts and availability to return to work as needed to correct programs and trouble shoot issues.
Physical conditions: Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in a demanding industrial environment. Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods. Occasional need to stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, lift, carry, push, pull, climb ladders working with weights up to 50 pounds. Fine motor skills are critical for the use of inspection equipment and the ability to use a key board and mouse quickly for extended periods
To be considered, please call 562-863-9564 ask for Claudia.
First Rate Staffing
Why Work Here?First Rate Staffing is a placement firm which works in the accounting/finance, light-industrial, manufacturing and hospitality industries from the warehouse/manufacturing floor to top executives. Founded in 2010, the company has successfully expanded in to four states and continues to search for growth opportunities.
Work for a growing team where your future is in your hands!